Oakwood Alumni Village
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at “Oakwood Village” during the Alumni Homecoming. You have the opportunity to participate on April 5th, 2015, by completing the Vendor Application Form and returning it to our office with payment, by March 27th , 2015.
Please read the following guidelines
- Booth rental is $150.00
- $75.00 (Student /Employee rate. Please show I.D)
- Booth space will be assigned upon receipt of your booth rental fee. Tables, chairs, and electrical support will be provided.
- You may pay online via www.ougiving.com. Select Oakwood Village from the drop-down for campaigns. Please print receipt to confirm payment.
- Last day to submit all payment and forms is March 27th , 2015. Any cancellation after March 27th , 2015 will result in a 50% charge to be deducted from the amount paid.
- Each vendor must declare exactly what will be sold. Items must conform to standards of the SDA church. Illegal reproduction of media, books, and/or apparel is strictly prohibited. Prepared food cannot be sold unless a license from the Huntsville Health Department is obtained. The license must accompany the Vendor Application Form. The contact information is
- If unapproved items are sold, the university reserves the right to stop the sale of the items and/or close the booth that is in violation. The booth fee is non-refundable. OU reserves the right to refuse your application.
- Items displaying the name, logo or seal of Oakwood University cannot be sold.
- Booth hours are Sunday, April 5th, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Booths set up will begin at 8:00 a.m.