Oakwood Giving Tuesday
GIVING TUESDAY ENDS AT 12 MIDNIGHT PST
#GIVINGTUESDAY, A Celebration of Giving and Generosity
#GivingTuesday is a global day dedicated to giving back. On , charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
The 3rd annual #oakwoodgivingtuesday Campaign starts at midnight, Tuesday, November 29, 2016 until 11:59 pm!
In just 24 hours on November 29th, our goal is to raise $25,000 for Oakwood University and our amazing student leaders in celebration of giving and generosity!
Call, facebook, tweet, snapschat, text, and instagram your family, friends, and classmates to give a gift of any amount to any campaign; annual fund, departmental gift, scholarships, etc. You choose. Blow up social media and promote #oakwoodgivingtuesday and make a difference in the lives of students!
Before going shopping on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, plan to invest your resources in the mission of Oakwood University. Whether $10,000, $1,000, $100, or $25—your gift is valuable at any level and will help us reach our December 1st goal of $25,000 in one day. Your gift will transform lives for service and eternity!
How Does It Work? It’s simple.
- Go to www.ougiving.com/give.
- Enter your donation amount.
- Select a campaign, any campaign you like. Scroll down and you choose.
- Complete required fields. Be sure to enter your class year if you are an alum.
- Make a comment, such as, “I designate my gift to the Business Department.”
- Spread the word. Invite 10 of your friends and family to join you in #oakwoodgivingtuesday.
Both one time gifts and reccurring gifts count towards our Giving Tuesday goal.
Thank you for giving and for your generosity!